The invitations are SO perfect. Just perfect. I would — and will! — recommend you folks to everyone I know not only for the fact that we just love our invites and they were done so well but especially because of the amazing level of service you provide. I really appreciated that you replied so promptly all the time, and changed things even when I requested small, picky, last-minute changes—and you never made me feel like an idiot, just showed that you also cared about it being just right. In a sea of many wedding decisions, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, and to feel like I didn’t have to worry about anything, that these would be wonderful. And they were.
1-COLOR LETTERPRESS INVITATION W/ ENVELOPE ONLY
STARTS AT $492. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: Double-thick pearl white letterpress invitation in custom ink and gold foil + gold edge paint + information card in blush + place card in custom ink + menu in old gold ink
This resplendent invitation was commissioned originally for a wedding off the coast of Italy and features a delicate filigree pattern around the borders, swirling calligraphy and all-around old world elegance. Click here to see the Bella Italia Pinterest board inspired by Carmela!Quote & Order
– envelopes come with a printed return address at no extra cost
– also available as a save-the-date
– paper and ink colors are fully customizable
– ships 4-5 weeks after final proof approval and payment are made
– printed on 100% cotton Crane Lettra
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, envelope liner, belly band, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (25) or more
Invitation Quote & Order
Save-The-Date View Paper Options Order Samples