The invitations are SO perfect. Just perfect. I would — and will! — recommend you folks to everyone I know not only for the fact that we just love our invites and they were done so well but especially because of the amazing level of service you provide. I really appreciated that you replied so promptly all the time, and changed things even when I requested small, picky, last-minute changes—and you never made me feel like an idiot, just showed that you also cared about it being just right. In a sea of many wedding decisions, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, and to feel like I didn’t have to worry about anything, that these would be wonderful. And they were.
FLAT PRINT INVITATION W/ ENVELOPE ONLY
STARTS AT $281. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: flatprint invitation with gold foil stamping, RSVP w/ envelope, reception card, and outer envelope on fluorescent white Crane Lettra
This watercolor and foil wedding invitation suite is inspired by a mix of cultures in our favorite classic, bold color palette: the cobalt blue and crisp white Asian patterns of our mothers’ Blue Willow porcelain china, the vibrant shades of Mykonos, and classic floral Delftware with a simple foil stamped or ink text design that dances with the complexity of patterns. This is ‘something blue’ for the stylish couple who dream of traveling the world together.QUOTE & ORDER
– also available as a save-the-date
– ships 12 business days after final proof approval and payment are made
– printed on 110 lb. 100% cotton pearl or fluorescent white Crane Lettra with matching (or colored) envelopes
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (25) or more
– foil stamping is available
INVITATION QUOTE & ORDER
SAVE-THE-DATE VIEW PAPER OPTIONS Order Samples