Jake and I were looking at our invitation and he just says “It is perfect. Perfectly us.” I asked him how it was perfectly us. He said “It is classic, but not too stuffy, and that is us.” The response to them has been incredible. Life long friends have been calling to say, “I don’t want to send in the reply card because I want to show it to everyone to tell them how pretty it is.” We are thrilled about our wedding and this joy and excitement is in large part due to your beautiful eye for design and the graciousness expressed through your company. It is great for Jake and I to have this detail of our wedding day be so absolutely perfect.
— Joanna, Virginia
FLAT PRINT INVITATION W/ ENVELOPE ONLY
STARTS AT $281. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: flatprint invitation with gold foil stamping, RSVP w/ envelope, reception card, and outer envelope on fluorescent white Crane Lettra
This watercolor and foil wedding invitation suite is inspired by a mix of cultures in our favorite classic, bold color palette: the cobalt blue and crisp white Asian patterns of our mothers’ Blue Willow porcelain china, the vibrant shades of Mykonos, and classic floral Delftware with a simple foil stamped or ink text design that dances with the complexity of patterns. This is ‘something blue’ for the stylish couple who dream of traveling the world together.QUOTE & ORDER
– also available as a save-the-date
– ships 12 business days after final proof approval and payment are made
– printed on 110 lb. 100% cotton pearl or fluorescent white Crane Lettra with matching (or colored) envelopes
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (25) or more
– foil stamping is available
INVITATION QUOTE & ORDER
SAVE-THE-DATE VIEW PAPER OPTIONS Order Samples