The invitations are SO perfect. Just perfect. I would — and will! — recommend you folks to everyone I know not only for the fact that we just love our invites and they were done so well but especially because of the amazing level of service you provide. I really appreciated that you replied so promptly all the time, and changed things even when I requested small, picky, last-minute changes—and you never made me feel like an idiot, just showed that you also cared about it being just right. In a sea of many wedding decisions, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, and to feel like I didn’t have to worry about anything, that these would be wonderful. And they were.
FLAT PRINT INVITATION W/ ENVELOPE ONLY
STARTS AT $281. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: flatprint invitation with gold foil stamping, RSVP w/ envelope, reception card, and outer envelope on fluorescent white Crane Lettra
This watercolor and foil wedding invitation suite is inspired by a mix of cultures in our favorite classic, bold color palette: the cobalt blue and crisp white Asian patterns of our mothers’ Blue Willow porcelain china, the vibrant shades of Mykonos, and classic floral Delftware with a simple foil stamped or ink text design that dances with the complexity of patterns. This is ‘something blue’ for the stylish couple who dream of traveling the world together.
Click here to view our Pinterest board inspired by Blue!QUOTE & ORDER
– also available as a save-the-date
– ships 12 business days after final proof approval and payment are made
– printed on 110 lb. 100% cotton pearl or fluorescent white Crane Lettra with matching (or colored) envelopes
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (25) or more
– foil stamping is available
INVITATION QUOTE & ORDER
SAVE-THE-DATE VIEW PAPER OPTIONS Order Samples