Most brides say that their dress is their most beautiful and favorite item of their wedding, but by far, mine would have to be the invitations. I tear up every time I look at them. I just wanted to say thank you for the most beautiful invitations a girl could ever ask for.
— Jessica, California
as featured by Brides.com, The Huffington Post, and Style Me Pretty
Handkerchief pricing starts at $550. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: floral handkerchief with grey ink + pearl envelope + Kate reply postcard + letterpress accommodations card
white handkerchief with grey ink + pearl envelope + Destination reply postcard + custom illustrated letterpress map
Our most loved collection piece, the handkerchief invitation is also available as a save-the-date. For more information about our handkerchiefs, please click here to download the handkerchief guide, or click here to see available ink colors.Price Invitations Price Save the Dates Order Samples
– envelopes come with a printed return address at no extra cost
– requires 5-7 weeks to print, no rush available
– printed by hand on 100% cotton handkerchiefs
– machine washable and fade proof
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, envelope liner, belly band, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (12) or more