We’ve received so many lovely compliments about our invitations from our family and friends. They said they are “the best invitations that we have ever seen,” that the hankies had the “wow factor,” and a few guests even called us to say that they loved the invitation suite so much that they didn’t want to send back the reply postcards and they would like to keep them instead! We must have referred your website to at least a dozen couples! Thank you so much for creating invitations that were so much more than we could have ever hoped for and—on a personal level—for giving me the invitations of my dreams.
— Catherine, Australia
as featured by Oh So Beautiful Paper
Handkerchief pricing starts at $550. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: ivory with black ink + pearl Lettra envelope + Scenic Destination reply postcard + custom vintage botanical envelope liner + letterpress kraft paper enclosure cards
Our most loved collection piece, the handkerchief invitation is also available as a save-the-date. This suite was originally commissioned for a semi-formal wedding on a beautiful rustic 25 acre gentleman’s farm. We highly recommend ordering enclosures like reply postcards or directions cards to ensure that your handkerchief invitation folds and mails nicely. For more information about our handkerchiefs, please click here to download the handkerchief guide, or click here to see available ink colors.Price Invitations Price Save the Dates Order Samples
– envelopes come with a printed return address at no extra cost
– requires 6 weeks to print, no rush available
– different icons available in place of butterfly and florals
– printed by hand on 100% cotton handkerchiefs
– machine washable and fade proof
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, envelope liner, belly band, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (12) or more