Lucky Luxe is fantastic! The pictures of the paper creations on their website don’t do their work justice! I was beyond thrilled to see how lovely my wedding invitations turned out when they came in the mail! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! We had so many compliments on our invitations—they were like nothing anyone had ever seen before! Aside from their beautiful invitations, they were so much fun to work with—very enthusiastic, creative and detail oriented ladies.Work with them—you won’t regret it!
— Emily, California
featured on Style Me Pretty
as featured by Green Wedding Shoes and Oh So Beautiful Paper
Pricing starts at $309. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: vintage red or blue striped miniature grain sack invitation with black ink + ecru letterpress reply card and envelope in macintosh or navy ink + kraft paper letterpress directions card in black ink + kraft paper letterpress envelope in black ink + custom printed ticking stripe envelope liner
From the rolling hills of California to the lavender fields of Provence, Market is the quintessential wedding invitation for an elegant rustic wedding in the countryside. Inspired by French grain sacks and fresh picked farmer’s market herbs, enclosure cards tuck perfectly inside our 100% cotton miniature grain sack invitations which are handprinted and available with or without stripes. Click here to view our Pinterest wedding board inspired by Market!Quote & order now
– envelopes come with a printed return address at no extra cost
– requires 3-6 weeks to print, no rush available
– printed and striped by hand on 100% cotton muslin
– also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, envelope liner, belly band, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
– available in quantities of (25) or more