The invitations are SO perfect. Just perfect. I would — and will! — recommend you folks to everyone I know not only for the fact that we just love our invites and they were done so well but especially because of the amazing level of service you provide. I really appreciated that you replied so promptly all the time, and changed things even when I requested small, picky, last-minute changes—and you never made me feel like an idiot, just showed that you also cared about it being just right. In a sea of many wedding decisions, I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, and to feel like I didn’t have to worry about anything, that these would be wonderful. And they were.
as featured by Green Wedding Shoes and Oh So Beautiful Paper
Pricing starts at $309. ALL ENCLOSURE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE À LA CARTE.
Shown: vintage red or blue striped miniature grain sack invitation with black ink + ecru letterpress reply card and envelope in macintosh or navy ink + kraft paper letterpress directions card in black ink + kraft paper letterpress envelope in black ink + custom printed ticking stripe envelope liner
From the rolling hills of California to the lavender fields of Provence, Market is the quintessential wedding invitation for an elegant rustic wedding in the countryside. Inspired by French grain sacks and fresh picked farmer’s market herbs, enclosure cards tuck perfectly inside our 100% cotton miniature grain sack invitations which are handprinted and available with or without stripes. Click here to view our Pinterest wedding board inspired by Market!Quote & order now
- envelopes come with a printed return address at no extra cost
- requires 3-6 weeks to print, no rush available
- printed and striped by hand on 100% cotton muslin
- also available during checkout are matching reply card, accommodations, directions, reception card, website card, rehearsal invitation, envelope liner, belly band, ceremony program, place cards, table cards, menu, and personal stationery
- available in quantities of (25) or more